Aero Optimal Ltd respects your privacy under the guidelines as laid down within the GDPR. Our collection of personal data is limited and related to its legitimate purpose which is business-related only, whether collected automatically or provided voluntarily by you.
Information collected automatically: IP address, internet browser, device used, data passed through applications you may download via our website, uploading your CV, making an enquiry, date and time of your visit, how you use our website and access its content.
The information you provide voluntarily: Name, contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, and telephone numbers), password and payment information (such as bank account details).
We limit access to your information to our employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential. The key elements of how Aero Optimal manages and uses the above data are below:
- We may use the domain name and IP address to examine the traffic and enhance the security and information systems, but do not collect and evaluate this information for individuals.
- We may also provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with storing and securing data, processing payments and fraud detection activities.
- We may provide your information to one or more third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, or reorganisation.
- We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
- It is our policy to de-activate data as opposed to deleting it; however, we would consider deleting personal data when requested under GDPR.
Your consent: By using the Web Site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us as specified above and under what circumstances we may disclose that information to others.