Aerostructure design analysis
Our engineers are experienced in design and analysis of civil and military fixed or rotary wing vehicles with metallic and composite structures covering the following topics:
- Optimisation of Aerostructures
- Concept and configuration analysis
- Static & fatigue analysis and certification documentation
- stiffened panel structures
- honeycomb/foam sandwich panel structures
- Fatigue and damage tolerance
- Bolted and bonded joints analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Buckling analysis
- Vibration and modal analysis
- Non-linear analysis
We use the following design analysis tools:
FEM: MSC Nastran/Patran for static and linear problems, Abaqus for non-linear problems such as material studies, large deformation analysis, contact and impact simulations.
Optimisation: Aero Optimal Optimisation Tool.
Classical analytical calculations remain an essential part of our analysis services.